TACJO (hereinafter referred to as ” TACJO “, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides an online platform that allows you (the “User” or “you”) the ability to view various types of instruments, add such instruments to your wishlist or to your cart, compare between instruments, and read details provided about the products (collectively, the “Services”), which Services are accessible at www.tacjo.com , any of its sub-pages, and any other websites through which TACJO makes the Services available (collectively, the “Website”). By accessing our Website and/or using our Service, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), which you acknowledge to have read and understood whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. These Terms regulate and govern your access to and use of the Website and Services, and constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and TACJO.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend, alter or otherwise modify these Terms at any time without notifying you. Therefore, you must review these Terms on a regular basis. By using the Website, you agree that the posting of new or revised Terms on the Website shall be considered as sufficient notice to you of any and all amendments made thereto. The continued use of the Service after any such amendments shall constitute your consent to such amendments.
- Eligibility to Use
- By accessing and using the Website, particularly by accessing (www.tacjo.com) and registering an account and purchasing a Product, you acknowledge and warrant that you are eligible to use our Services as set forth in these Terms and that the information included by yourself during the registration and purchase processes are correct, accurate and not fraudulent in any manner. To be eligible to use the Services and access the Website, (i) you must be an independent individual who is at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age in your country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18) years; and (ii) in the event you represent an organization or an entity that intends to make use of the Services provided on the Website, you must be an individual with all the rights and authority necessary to act on behalf of any such organization or entity.
- You will be solely responsible for paying all applicable taxes and for all expenses associated with any hardware, software, service and any other costs that you incur to access the Website and your account thereon.
- If you are a registered User with an account at TACJO, you agree, ensure and undertake to update your personal information if needed.
- You agree and warrant that your Account will be used for your personal use only and in accordance with these Terms, and that it will not be used to redistribute any of the Products available on the Website or for any fraudulent purpose. Further to that, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the use or access of the Website and your account. You may not transfer or share your account on TACJO with anyone.
- You agree that TACJO might contact you at any of your contact details provided as part of your account, including your email address, with personal communications that relate to your account.
- The Services
- TACJO provides an online music store that allows you to browse a wide range of musical instruments as listed on the Website (the “Products”) and buy them at competitive prices.
- TACJO purchases the Products from their original manufacturers or distributors and resells them to you through the Website.
- TACJO will exert its best efforts to keep the information that is posted on the Website correct, accurate and updated at all times and will exert its best efforts to supply you with the Products you order in accordance with these Terms. However, and since TACJO depends on third parties to supply you with the Products and because prices, product descriptions, and availability of products can change quickly, you acknowledge that TACJO does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Website and that TACJO will not be responsible in the event TACJO is not able to supply you with any Product you had ordered for reasons outside TACJO’s control, such as the Product becoming out of stock.
- Your orders to purchase any Product will not be binding on TACJO before it is accepted by TACJO. TACJO reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Some Products, including those identified as “Hot Buys”, “Closeouts”, “Limited Quantity items”, “Factory B-Stocks” or “Free Gifts”, may be limited to available stock on hand and will be offered on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- The prices listed on the Website for the Products are inclusive of the applicable taxes.
- The prices listed on the Website for the Products will be subject to the following additions: (i) separate charges for shipping, handling and delivery, as will be shown on your order form; and (ii) costs related to payment in cash on delivery (if applicable and as mentioned hereunder).
- Payment Terms
- In order
to purchase a Product, you will have the following payment options to choose
- Online Payment. Under this option, you will be able to pay for the Products you purchase using a VISA Card, MasterCard or PayPal and you will be requested to provide your billing details. By providing TACJO with your billing details, you agree that no additional notice or consent is required before TACJO invoices your billing details for all amounts due and payable, and you agree that TACJO is authorized to immediately invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to TACJO as a result of your purchase of any Products. Your credit card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
- Cash on Delivery. Under this option, you will be able to pay for the Products when they are delivered to you. If you choose to pay for the Products using this method, you will incur an additional delivery fee of three (3) Jordanian dinars, or as otherwise indicated on the Website. If you choose to pay for the Products using this method, you warrant and undertake that (1) the information relating to your delivery address is correct and accurate; (2) you will accept to receive the delivered Products; and (3) you will pay in cash all the amounts due and payable for your purchase.
- If you order any Product that is out of stock, imported or based on a special order, you will be required to pay TACJO a down-payment in the amount of 20% of the Product’s value through Online Payment before we confirm your order and satisfy it.
- At any time before you place an order to purchase a Product, TACJO reserves the right to change its prices and billing methods for Products, either immediately upon posting on the Website or by e-mail delivery to you.
- In order to purchase a Product, you will have the following payment options to choose from:
- Shipping and Delivery
- Products that are in stock will be shipped to your address within three (3) working days. Products that are out of stock, imported or based on a special order will be processed on an average of two (2) to four (4) weeks.
- Any orders made on a Friday or Saturday or on holidays shall be processed during the next business day.
- As a security precaution, any initial order made, or any order made requesting shipping to be to an alternate address, may be held for extended verification. We reserve the right to make partial shipments of your Products, which will not relieve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining Products.
- All Products purchased from TACJO are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As such, the risk of loss and title for such Products will pass to you upon our delivery of the Products to the carrier. Therefore, you agree and acknowledge that TACJO cannot and will not be held liable in any manner for any damages inflicted on the Products for a reason attributed to the carrier.
- Exchange Policy
- If you are not satisfied with a Product purchased through TACJO, you will have the right to exchange it within seven (7) days of the shipping date.
- You agree and acknowledge that TACJO cannot and will not cover any exchange shipping charges, costs or any other expenses associated with the return.
- In order for TACJO to accept the exchange of a Product, (i) the exchanged should be made within the first seven (7) days from shipping date; and (ii) the exchanged Products should be returned to TACJO in its original packaging, complete with all components (including the warranty card (if applicable) and owner’s manual), and showing no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the exchange will be refused.
- To Exchange any Product, you should first call us at: +962 6 200 8504.
- Limited Warranty
- Most of our brand new Products are sold along with the manufacturer’s limited warranty unless provided otherwise. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and the Product.
- The Products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TACJO provides no separate warranty, and to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, TACJO expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding any Products sold to you, whether express, implies or statutory, including without limitation all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third party rights.
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall TACJO be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential losses or damages as a result of the Services, the Products, the Website or the information contained on the Website. This includes without limitation, attorneys’ fees, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any products or services available on the Website, even if the TACJO has been advised of such damages. TACJO shall not be liable in any manner of any products or contents displayed on the Website. TACJO shall not be liable if the products or contents displayed on the Website were defective, broken, inoperable, disabled, exhausted, faulty, imperfect, non-functional, wrecked or unsatisfactory in any other manner. If you are dissatisfied with any product, services, information, or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Website, your exclusive and only remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- Third Parties and Other Users
Content from advertisers and other third parties is made available to you on the Website. Because TACJO does not control such content, you understand and agree that TACJO is not responsible for any such content, including advertising and information about third party products or services. Because TACJO does not have control over such content, TACJO makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of such Content, and TACJO assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by other Users, advertisers, and third parties.
You understand and agree that the availability of links to other websites or locations on the Website is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other websites or locations or their contents.
- Restrictions on Use
The Website contains, or may contain, including but not limited to, information on products, services, images, information, illustrations, logos, software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material collectively, called the “Content” that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, owned or controlled by TACJO, the Website, third parties or their respective owners or licensees. All Content contained in the Website is copyrighted as a collective work of TACJO pursuant to applicable copyright law. This material is for personal use only and you agree to comply with any use and other restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Website. You must access the information manually by request and not programmatically by macro or other automated means. You may not use the contents for any unlawful or commercial purpose.
Except as expressly permitted with written approval by TACJO, no part of the information available from the Website may be copied, photocopied, licensed, republished, reproduced, posted, alerted, broadcasted, distributed, displayed, translated or redistributed in any way, nor can it be exploited, used to create derivative works, or reduced to any electronic medium or in any other manner not herein stated, in whole or in part, without the prior written approval of TACJO or its third-party providers. You may not incorporate any Content, in whole or in part, by framing, by mirroring, or any other method into another website.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are owned, used by permission, under license from their respective owners, or are the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use such trademarks without the prior written consent of their respective owners or such third parties that may own them.
- Non-confidential Information
Should any User of the Website respond by submitting information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, techniques, concepts, essays, know-how, ideas or the like including personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, or other information, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential. All submissions, information and correspondence as stated above, shall become the property of TACJO, and TACJO shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and you agree to grant to TACJO a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use in any manner deemed acceptable. Said use may include but not limited to; transmit, publicly display, reproduce, advertise and distribute such information. You agree that you shall have no recourse against TACJO for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to TACJO.
We may, in our discretion and without liability to You, with or without prior notice, with or without cause and at any time: (a) terminate Your access to our Services, (b) deactivate or delete any of your accounts and all related information and files in such accounts, and (c) bar your access to any of such files or Service.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect.
TACJO reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions for any changes. Such modifications, amendments or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Continued use of the Website following any such changes will be interpreted as acceptance to such changes by yourself.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and TACJO with respect to the Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. All disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website shall be exclusively heard by the courts of Central Amman (Palace of Justice), Jordan.
These Terms are effective as of January 20th, 2019
No part of these Terms may be copied, duplicated, retransmitted, reposted, in whole or in part, or otherwise used without the express written approval of TACJO.