FL19 Key Features & Benefits:
The FL19 Headlamp combines our Wide Angle Flood Beam optic with a dual color feature that includes a white and red LED beam. As a result, the top button on the headlamp gives you the ability to quickly cycle through light modes. The Wide Angle Flood beam is a white LED light that illuminates large areas with an ultra-wide circular beam. Similarly, the top button on the headlamp enables the user to switch to red. The red LED light helps you preserve night vision. The headlamp comes with a reflective safety strap and an IPX4 weatherproof rating, making it perfect for any rugged environment you may find yourself.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FL19 Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The FL19 Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- BEAM OPTICS WIDE ANGLE FLOOD
- LIGHT OUTPUT (HIGH) 330 LUMENS
- LIGHT OUTPUT (LOW) 45 LUMENS
- BEAM DISTANCE (HIGH) 124 FT / 38 M
- BEAM DISTANCE (LOW) 49 FT / 15 M
- RUNTIME (HIGH) 3H 15MIN
- RUNTIME (LOW) 17H
- WEIGHT 2.3 OZ / 65 G
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION 3 X AAA
- REFLECTIVE STRAP: Provides additional user visibility in low light.
- DUAL COLOR: WHITE | RED
- White and Red beams all in one. Red light preserves night vision.
- HIGH | LOW Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between High power and low power options.
- HINGED BEAM ADJUSTMENT ALL COAST headlamps include a hinged, tilting head to let you adjust direction of the light beam.
- HARDHAT COMPATIBILITY This headlamp includes clips for hardhat compatibility.
WIDE ANGLE FLOOD BEAM
The Wide Angle Flood Beam Optic is ideal for illuminating the broadest possible area in bright, even light. The beam creates a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance.